Centre International d'Antibes Juan-les-Pins — summer school in France
What else included
The French programme consists of 15 hours or 20 lessons per week. Classes are from 8.45 to 12.05 p.m. Classes have a maximum of 10 students and are formed according to language level. All children should take a placement test on arrival. Teachers focus on the development of language skills and the course includes debates and role-plays where children express and defend their points of view. All students get free access to an educational platform to learn more French. Teaching is possible at all levels.
- 15 hours French course per week
- Accommodation in double rooms in the residence
- Three meals per day
- Fun programme of activities and excursions
- Teaching material
- Bank charges
- Travel Class travel services
- Visa processing including translation of documents
- Health insurance
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Out of pocket expenses
The Centre International d'Antibes language school is located in Juan-les-Pins next to the city's biggest sandy beach. The main sights are also within walking distance. The centre overlooks the sea. The school offers morning French classes in small groups, an exclusive programme of extra-curricular activities, comfortable accommodation and lively neighbourhoods in Juan les Pins where you can practise your French with ease!
After lessons children go for walks in the garden, have a swim in a private beach, go sailing or dance Zumba. During the week there are pizza and burger parties. Activities include a trampoline park and bowling. Children also go to the beaches of Monaco, Nice and the water park.
Children are accommodated in a residence within walking distance of classrooms and the dining hall. There is a swimming pool and a park on site; the beach is in a five-minute walk away. The rooms are double with air conditioning and private facilities. Meals are provided three times a day.
Why choose this school
- Launched in 2018, the Premium programme has enjoyed huge success each year, attracting young people of 15 different nationalities!
- The Premium programme guarantees an exlusive programme of lessons and activities, with a dedicated, experienced and passionate team of supervisors
- Comfort is assured in our Castel Arabel residence and club
- Juan-les-Pins is part of Antibes and is a favourite spot for teens on the French Riviera
- Juan-les-Pins is easy to get around
- Juan-les-Pins offers 25 km of beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year
- By opting for the Premium programme, you will have more opportunities to visit the region, including unmissable destinations such as Saint-Tropez and Aix-en-Provence.
- 30 rooms in a building with 3 levels
- A restaurant only used by our junior program participants
- A nice garden and terrace
- A TV + DVD room
- Administration office supervising your staying at the school
- Free access to an educational website «Le Français et Vous»
- A swimming pool
- Zumba workshops
Hobbies and clubs
- One full-day excursion at the weekend (Saint Tropez, Aix-en-Provence, Aquasplash)
- A half-day excursion during the week (Cannes, Monaco, Nice)
- One afternoon on a Private Beach
- Two half-day activities (sailing or paddle boarding, introduction to scuba diving in the swimming pool, boat trips, high rope obstacle courses, karting, laser quest and cooking classes)
Recommended arrival cities
28 Avenue du Château, Antibes, France
Day. Discovery tour of Antibes
Evening. BBQ evening
Day. Private beach with watersports
Evening. Blind test / «Just dance»
Day. Visit to Monaco
Evening. Burger party + Games
Evening. Casino night Pizza
Day. Zumba / Soccer
Evening. Pizza beach party + Beach volley