CES Dublin — language school in Ireland
Off-season English School
What else included
- 20 lessons tuition per week in single nationality classes. Max 15 per class.
- Full board twin room host family accommodation. 2 or 3 students per family.
- Transfers on arrival and departure from Dublin airport for Dublin
- Level placement test
- Orientation tour
- Information packs
- Group leader information packs and CES bag
- Free book rental
- Certificate of attendance
- Free single room host family accommodation for the leader
CES English Language Centre organises a language camp for students in Dublin. The school is located on the same street as Dublin Castle, Trinity College and Christchurch Cathedral. The famous National Gallery of Ireland, the Oscar Wilde House Museum and the Dublin Needle are within walking distance, as is wonderful Stevens Green Park.
The centre is well equipped with 33 classrooms, student lounges and a computer room. There is a rooftop summer garden and a CES café. Classes with native speakers are combined with a sports programme, excursions and creative workshops. All of this is also in English so you will never be interrupted in your studies. Walks and excursions provide a better insight into Irish culture and values. For instance, you can learn about traditional fishing skills in Howth Village and find the Irish landscape wonder of Powercourt Gardens. Excursions to the National Gallery or History Museum are included. In the evenings they hold games, disco and Irish music.
Children stay with host families. All host families live in the suburbs of Dublin, 30-40 minutes away from the city centre by train. The rooms are for two or three people and have shared facilities. Meals are provided three times a day.
Why choose this school
- Right in the heart of City Centre
- Official IELTS and Pearson, OET and Cambridge testing centre
- High quality English courses
- Personally designed social programme
- 33 classrooms
- Computer room
- 2 student common rooms
- 2 roof gardens
- CES Cafe
Hobbies and clubs
- Jewellery workshops
Recommended arrival cities
31 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Day. Orientation Tour of Dublin with CES Teache
Day. Recreation Afternoon
Evening. Visit to Howth fishing village
Day. Open Bus Tour of Dublin with CES Teacher
Evening. Irish Music Night
Day. Recreation Afternoon
Day. Shopping in city centre!
Day. Powersourt Gardens and Glendalough Full Day Excursion
Evening. Powersourt Gardens and Glendalough Full Day Excursion
Day. Free time with family/group leader
Evening. Free time with family/group leader