Stay Campus London Colindale — language school in the UK
Summer English Discover London School
What else included
- On-site accommodation with private bathroom facilities, kitchenette, weekly cleaning and fresh linen
- Full-board & half-board catering
- In-house evening activities
- Pre-arrival placement test
Stay Campus London offers all year round programmes, with all-inclusive campus experience within a big city. Everything you need is here in one place - from the classrooms to the café and everything in between! No commute between the school and accommodation, all in one building (securing you extra time for London exploration or well needed rest after a busy day)!
Our team believes passionately in the quality of our school and the courses we offer. We are dedicated to making sure we meet the specific needs of every one of our students. Our courses help students improve their fluency and accuracy in English and boost their confidence when communicating.
Our native tutors use both modern and traditional teaching methods, ensuring classes are effective, interactive and interesting. Rather than spending hours reading books about grammar rules, we prefer our students to learn in action (unless we are helping you to prepare for one of the certified language exam).
At Stay Campus London you will find your classrooms in the same building as your accommodation, as well as everything else you need to make your London adventure as easy as possible, such as a cafeteria, social spaces, a cinema, activity areas, study zones, laundry facilities, a library and even a disco.
Here at SCL we have gone above and beyond to exceed students' expectations. From state-of-the-art teaching facilities – including classrooms with the latest interactive whiteboards – to cool social spaces where students can study and chill or have a fun with their friends.
Why choose this school
- Modern residential campus offering students the ideal place to live and learn under one roof
- No commute between school and accommodation (extra time for London exploration)
- International community (80+ different nationalities visited the school during last year)
- Accommodation in quality en-suite studios with a private equipped kitchenette.
- Free weekly campus evening activities to hang around with other international sudents
- Native English teachers with certification
- Spacious, brand-new campus designed for studying and socialising in comfort
- On-site facilities such as cinema, disco, social spaces and a sunny terrace
- 40 classrooms fitted with interactive screens for a conducive learning environment
- Tailored lessons and excursions to choose from
- Welcomes families, groups and individuals all year-round
- Friendly staff and team support
- Strategic location within a minute of main-line underground station (Colindale) means central London is never more than a 25-minute tube ride away.
- 40 classrooms
- Cafeteria with a sunny terrace
- Laundry Room
- Bike Storage
- Meditation Room
- Prayer Room
- 19 floors above and 2 floors underground
a large green park with a football pitch 5 minutes walk from a campus
Hobbies and clubs
- Cinema (Movie Nights)
- Karaoke Nights
- Quiz Nights
- Games Nights
Recommended arrival cities
- London Heathrow Airport - 60 minutes
- London Gatwick Airport - minutes
16-18 Charcot Rd, London NW9 5WU, UK
Day. National Gallery & Trafalgar Square
Evening. DINNER & DISCO
Day. Borough Market & Southbank
Evening. DINNER & BINGO
Day. British Museum
Evening. DINNER & CINEMA
Day. Covent Garden & Picadilly Circus
Evening. DINNER & KARAOKE
Day. Camden walk
Evening. DINNER & GAMES EVENING
Day. Cambridge & Punting (inc. travel & entrance ticket)
Evening. DINNER & FREE TIME